Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my new hair style...

i feel bored with my old hair style and it become less year by year..am i doing the rite decision of changing the style?..it will effect my whole appearance..oh no!..im scared to face the world if the decision is a mistake..pity myself..i've already discussed it with my mum and she said ok..im the one who unsecured with the decision..i also asked the hairdresser,whether the style go well with me..she said 'ya the style will make u look better than what u r now'..hmm, sound jahat sikit,kutuk i depan2..dont know yet la..let me think again..its a big change and it effect my entire life..

2 comments:

Mama Masscom on January 6, 2009 at 5:53 AM said...

Dila yang dirindui...U always look pretty...take care dear..

Anonymous said...

thank u mama..u take too..luv u always..muaxs!

 

Friends

Blog List