Thursday, November 11, 2010

his back..

yes!..his back..ok..i knew it..thank u for coming back..and im really happy..yes he miss me n think the same way..hehehe..and i've told him im scared..i have no idea,where did i get the guts ckp cm tu kt die..omg!,im totally out of mind or totally goin crazy..yes i admit i mcm feeling2 rindu kt die..n i know i will let him go jgak one day..i guess this is just infatuation je kot..not for long2 time nye memory..sory u,i will let u go in anytime..i know u feel the way i feel,but u have a commitment..so u cant say something yang boleh meyakinkan i..its ok,i dont ask for that..u free to go anytime u want..it would't hurt me,even it is yes,it will hurt me a bit..but i'll be ok..thank u for missing me n thank u for cheering my day..and i really had a good time talking to u..:))

0 comments:

 

Friends

Blog List